EXPERIENCED NEW YORK APPELLATE LAWYER
Ok, you lost at trial, or maybe even pleaded guilty to a crime. Does that mean that the result is final? No, because in New York you can appeal. In many instances not only is an appeal possible, but a defendant in New York is entitled to it as a right. An appeal means your case can be submitted by an appellate attorney to a higher court to make sure that everything that happened in the trial court was done properly. Any experiened appeals lawyer knows that just because you lost the battle at trial doesn’t mean that you can’t still win the war. As an experienced New York appellate lawyer, I’ve argued many appeals in New York, including at the Appellate Division and the Court of Appeals (our State’s highest court) with great success. I’ve had several criminal convictions, from trials and guilty pleas, reversed and the charges dismissed on appeal. As a New York appeals attorney with great experience, my clients have had decades of their lives that would have otherwise been spent in prison given back to them. Let me do the same for you in your appeal.
ACTUAL NEW YORK APPEALS
- People v. Hale (conviction reversed, 25 year sentence vacated, indictment dismissed)
- People v. Diego (conviction reversed, 7 year sentence vacated, charge dismissed)
- People v. Leonard (conviction reversed, 10 year sentence vacated)
- People v. Baker (conviction reversed, 12 year sentence vacated)
- People v. Donnelly (conviction reversed, sentence vacated)
- People v. Fishel (probation conditions vacated)
- People v. Davis (appeals waiver invalid)
- People v. Caza (split decision, leave granted to the Court of Appeals)
- People v. Kemp (remitted to County Court for further proceedings)
FREE INITIAL CONSULATIONS FOR NEW YORK APPEALS
As an experienced New York appellate attorney, I understand the difficult situation clients are in. I also understand that when it comes to hiring a New York appeals lawyer, people are not made of money. That is why I do not charge for initial consultations. If you are interested in hiring me to handle your New York appeal, I will sit down and speak with you in person or over the phone for up to an hour for free. In this hour, you can ask me any questions you want about how the New York appellate process works for the client and attorney. If you decide to hire me as your appellate lawyer in New York, I offer flexible billing arrangements and accept a variety of payment methods.